Who are we looking for?
We take a lot of pride in the people that we work with and create an environment to nurture future leaders. We are looking for passionate problem solvers who have project management skills and possess good communication skills.
- Young Professionals from top institutes with strong academic background
- 2-4 Years of work experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking both Hindi and English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable problem-solving abilities, research and implementation capabilities
Preference would be given to candidates with ground experience in the sectors of health, education, gender, livelihood and water and sanitation. Applicants must be Indian citizens. OCI Card holders are not eligible to apply at this time. Swaniti Initiative is committed to the principle of not discriminating against individuals on the basis of personal beliefs or characteristics such as caste, class, religion, region, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
The Program is expected to begin from 15th June 2017. The last date to apply is 17th April 2017.
What is the application process like?
Round 1: Interested candidates will need to fill an online application form and submit their resume
Round 2: Shortlisted candidates will then be asked to complete a given task within a designated time frame
Round 3: Telephonic or Skype interviews will be conducted to further gauge the skill sets of the candidates
Round 4: For the final round, the candidates will be asked to come in for an in-person interview